Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Boys and Their Toys




So we were roaming through Big Lots looking at Christmas decorations. Dylan spotted this little truck and just had to have it. I gave it to him and figured it would keep him occupied for a few minutes while I shopped. Well by the time I was ready to check out, he was still pushing it back and forth along the shopping cart handle, while making his truck noises. I knew I could not dare take it away from him. He was holding on so tight that I had to rip off the price tag to give to the cashier. The whole ride home he spun those wheels and made his noises. It was time for his nap, and he took that silly truck right into bed with him. Such a soft, cuddly toy, I know! When he woke up he was still holding on for dear life, and insisted that it sit on his high-chair tray during dinner!! This truck was the only thing he played with for the rest of the night. I have to say this might have been my best $3 Big Lots purchase ever!!


No comments: