Monday, January 19, 2009

We Still Love the Eagles :)

So if you don't know, this is an Eagles household. Well, Dylan and I don't have much choice in the matter, we just kind of go along with Kirk, who is a huge fan. He was able to go to the big game yesterday with his dad and his uncle who flew in from Philadelphia. There was a lot of fun and excitement leading up to the game, and of course major disappointment afterward. But they still had a great time and were grateful for the once in a lifetime experience. Dylan and I cheered for them at home. I took him out to Tempe Marketplace in his little McNabb jersey, and as we walked by San Felipe's Bar (filled with Cardinals fans of course), I got a little worried that we might get attacked! Luckily no one said anything!!

Our Little Fan


Ready To Play



"Dad, why do I have to stay here with Mom? Take me to the game!"



Kirk's Dad and Uncle



Pre-Game Dancing with G-Pa



"I want to wear the big boy jersey!"



A little yoga stretch during the game!!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey tell Kirk sorry about the Eagles but your hometown team is going to the big game so it's not a complete loss. Dylan looks like a future quarterback in his jersey.