Thursday, March 5, 2009

Toddler Fun

Dylan's 2nd birthday is just around the corner. My little baby is growing up right before my eyes- in so many ways! He has truly found his own voice, opinions, personality and determination. We are actually loving the stage that he is in right now, he is such a playful and happy little boy. Here are a few pics that show his independence, curiosity, and entertaining nature (those are my positive words for what could be considered naughty!!!)


He was having fun in his playroom and it got suspiciously quiet. I peeked around the corner and saw that he was standing on his train table, pulling DVDs off the shelf.
"What are you looking at mom?"


Dylan always has to have a car (or 2 or 3) in his hand. I was doing some dishes and turned around to find him dipping his car in the yogurt...



...and then sucking it right off. Yummy!


"I'm hilarious with my taggie blanket on my head!"


I couldn't resist posting this one! Dylan was having so much fun outside of Einstein's with a stick and some rocks. Little did he know he was flashing us all!





No comments: