I was glad I had my camera close to capture this moment. Dylan bent down to give her a hug (with no prompting at all from me :) ) and you can see she's trying hard to sit up more to get to him! I'm savoring these sweet little moments, because I know it won't be long until they are fighting with each other!
Two kids in diapers, yikes! We are taking small steps to potty training with Dylan, I think he is just about ready to get serious about it! You can see in this picture how different their skin tone is.
And then there is Dylan and Maya's brother Bear! Also known as "Bear Bear Bodyguard" for always being right beside them. He is the best dog, always watching over them, but never overly excited or dominant. I'll give Rocky some credit too...he's learned to "tolerate" the kids! He pretty much does his own thing, but he is Dylan's best friend whenever he has food. Dylan has gotten really good at saying "Rocky, NO!"



1 comment:
Cute pictures! It will be fun to see Katrina with a sibling one of these days!!
Post a Comment