Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Updates

It's been way too long since I've posted. Where does all the time go? Maya is just about to turn six months and Dylan is quickly approaching two and a half. That boy never ceases to surprise me and entertain me! He says the funniest things and repeats everything. A few days ago he was playing in the other room and I overheard him say, "Dylan Robert, you are making such a mess." And when Maya is crying in the car he says, "I know Maya, I know." Both are things Mommy says often. We definitely have to watch what we say! Dylan is a little jokester and thinks it is funny to put on our shoes, hats, and glasses. He loves music, singing, and dancing and gives some sort of performance daily! He loves to be in the pool, and is doing so well in his lessons at SwimKids USA. I absolutely love it there, all the teachers and staff are amazing. It is such a positive, friendly, and fun place to be. Dylan's favorite things in the world are still cars, trucks and trains!



Maya is my sweet sweet happy little girl. She loves to smile, giggle, play with her feet, and watch her big brother. She puts everything in her mouth right now, even her toes! She likes to go outside and look around at all the things in her big world! She is eating rice cereal and sitting up on her own. She is still a good sleeper, but I have to work a little harder to get her to fall asleep. She's happy as long as I stand by her crib, and cries as soon as I try to sneak out. She's no dummy!






My little blessings fill me up with so much joy and happiness! I love love love them!





2 comments:

Thie Family said...

Thanks for the update. So cute. I love when kids say things that just make you laugh. That Maya is getting so dang sweet. Those cheeks remind me of Taylor's- just want to kiss them. BTW I really like the songs on your blog.

Mommy said...

I've been meaning to stop and leave you a comment. It's now so late, but wanted to tell you that your kids are gorgeous! You're such a good mommy. I can't wait to get to know you better :) Thanks for your friendship Melissa! See you in the morning :)