Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

18 years ago a cute 6th grade boy came up to me on the playground and said, "Hi, do you want to go out with me?" I said, "Ummm, hold on, " and went to ask my friend what I should say. She then reported back to him that I said yes. About 9 years later that same cute boy asked me another important question at the same exact spot on that playground. This time there was a diamond involved and I didn't need to consult with anyone for my answer! Today we are celebrating 8 years of marriage. I am a very lucky and happy girl!

3 comments:

Mommy said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! That is so awesome Melissa! You two are a gorgeous couple! :)

Christine said...

Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple. Separate you guys are unique and wonderful but together is even better! MAny hugs to you both. loveyou guys!!!

-christine

Theresa said...

Love this story!