It truly seems like just yesterday that I was posting pictures of my newborn baby girl. I can't believe she is one year old! I can't even express what a blessing she is in our lives. She is such a easy and happy baby, truly a delight.
Even though we were having a smaller family get together to celebrate her birthday, I was so excited to pick a girly party theme! I was thinking I wanted to do something springy, and the image of sunflowers popped right in to my head. It just seemed fitting for our bright and sunny girl. I had a lot of fun with it, and was given a new nickname for my craftiness, "Melly Stewart"! We celebrated with Maya's grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. It was a gorgeous sunny day, with lots of outdoor play for the kids (young and old!).
Thanks to our family for making it such a special day for Maya!!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
wow, melly, I am impressed!!! SO cute.
Post a Comment