
Dylan was in heaven climbing on all the old trucks and farm equipment. Cars and trucks are still his favorite things to play with. His daddy has spoiled him and bought him pretty much every character from the Disney Cars movie. He lines up all the cars and plays with them, acting out their parts, while he watches the movie. He's starting to love Toy Story almost as much as Cars, but isn't sure about playing with non-car characters. I am loving the stage that he is in right now. Age 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 was rough, but he has mellowed out and feels much easier to manage now. We even go out to eat in restaurants again!! He is sweet, affectionate, smart, and often hilarious. We have great conversations, and he loves to ask questions and learn new things. He is really getting into imaginitive play, which I just love to watch. I love this boy so much!



Maya is both a Momma's girl and Daddy's little princess. She was a perfectly happy and easy baby, but now a little firey personality is starting to emerge! She has mastered the art of giving dirty looks. Her expressions constantly surprise us and keep us laughing. She is great at throwing herself on the floor for a fit. She is a little daredevil, constantly climbing on tables and chairs, and always goes head first down slides. She is quite adventurous, but is also definitely a girly girl. She loves clothes, shoes, having her hair done and nails painted. She loves to play with and cuddle baby dolls, and squeals when we see a real baby in the store. One of her favorite things to do is look at family pictures and photo albums. She looks at them like they are books, and loves to point out all her family members. She is turning into a little talker, lots of jibberish as well as many real words! I love this sweet sassy girl so very much!


Kirk is just about ready to graduate with his bachelor's degree from NAU. This is so exciting!!! He has been working so hard for this, and I am so very proud of him. I'm working part time now, subbing a little bit and tutoring 3 students. Perfect for me as far as schedule, flexibility, and a chance to get out and do something that I love. WE ARE BLESSED AND THANKFUL!

Maya is both a Momma's girl and Daddy's little princess. She was a perfectly happy and easy baby, but now a little firey personality is starting to emerge! She has mastered the art of giving dirty looks. Her expressions constantly surprise us and keep us laughing. She is great at throwing herself on the floor for a fit. She is a little daredevil, constantly climbing on tables and chairs, and always goes head first down slides. She is quite adventurous, but is also definitely a girly girl. She loves clothes, shoes, having her hair done and nails painted. She loves to play with and cuddle baby dolls, and squeals when we see a real baby in the store. One of her favorite things to do is look at family pictures and photo albums. She looks at them like they are books, and loves to point out all her family members. She is turning into a little talker, lots of jibberish as well as many real words! I love this sweet sassy girl so very much!

Kirk is just about ready to graduate with his bachelor's degree from NAU. This is so exciting!!! He has been working so hard for this, and I am so very proud of him. I'm working part time now, subbing a little bit and tutoring 3 students. Perfect for me as far as schedule, flexibility, and a chance to get out and do something that I love. WE ARE BLESSED AND THANKFUL! 



2 comments:
I love the updates!!! Congratulations on all of the milestones that have been reached and are about to be reached. And I am excited for you that restaurants are once again possible. Love you!
LOVE this! I can totally relate in so many ways. We took the kids to Red Robin and we it amazing. Not one single meltdown or even mini fit..I love that our kids are so close in age and we can experience so much of this journey together.
Post a Comment