Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Dylan enjoyed his second Halloween. His daddy picked out his Superman costume. He loved it and walked around like he was pretty cool, especially with his red cape. We went over to Grandma and Grandpa's and sat outside to pass out candy. Dylan had fun playing with his cousin (Cowboy Colten). He even got to wear his costume all day Saturday, since Kirk had to work on Halloween and didn't get a chance to see him. His everyday activities (like playing, sweeping the patio, and mowing the lawn) were much more exciting as a superhero!!
(press play!)


I found this picture from Dylan's first Halloween. I can't believe how much my baby has grown and changed in the last year!



2 comments:

Thie Family said...

Love the Blog! I am so excited you started one. Now the girls and I can look at Dylan whenever we want. I love the costume and him wearing it the next day. You can find Kayleigh running errands around town dressed as Tinkerbell on a regular basis. Welcome to the Bloggin' World!

Toni said...

Melis! I love it! I am so glad you started a blog I will definitely bookmark it and check on it regularly. Dylan looks so adorable as Superman, I love it!!!