Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's A Girl!!!

We had our ultrasound this morning, and were completely thrilled to find out we are having a little girl!! We kind of had a feeling it may be a girl, but to actually have it confirmed was still surprising. She is healthy and growing just as she should be. She wiggled around through the whole ultrasound. We have an active little one, I have been feeling her much more than I did Dylan. He came to the ultrasound, and of course was totally oblivious to what was going on. He was mostly concerned with his raisins, but hearing the heartbeat come through the speakers did get his attention. Even though we have had several ultrasounds now, I can't get over how amazing technology is, that we can so clearly see our little baby. And I'm even more amazed by the beautiful miracle of creation and life. God had greatly blessed us!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Healthy and a beating heart are very good signs. Girls are a handful though, now you'll have two hands full. One to keep you going all day and the other to keep you up all night. The Halloween and Simple Things pics are excellent. It's amazing how you put so much time and effort into finding toys you think they'll love, and they want to play with pots and pans. Brenna turns the T.V. on and off, and on and off. Anyway have a good day and I look forward to seeing more from you on here. Jason

Candi said...

Congratulations girl! How exciting, a little boy and a little girl! Everyone's dream! The ultarsounds are adorable, I too am absolutely amazed at technology and how God creates children from an embryo to a growing human being! He is so awesome! I'm so excited for you all! Love you!

Thie Family said...

Josh and I were just talking about this yesterday! I am so excited for you. Girls are the best (of course I am a little biased). We can not wait to meet your little princess. Josh and Kirk will have their hands full in about 15 or so years! They may be out buying some new shot guns!