Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Simple Things

So tonight we had some time to kill between bed time and bath time. Since it has been getting dark so early, I think it is time to put Dylan to bed, and then realize it is only like 6:00. Dylan was wandering around the house, being a little busy-body. I decided to follow him around with the camera and capture some of his favorite daily activities. (Plus, I had to get some pics in his new cute footie jammies!) You will notice that there are no fancy toys involved. It is amazing to see how the simple things are so fascinating to little ones.
Turning the radio on and off, on and off, on and off




Pounding on the keyboard (later I find a weird Google search for "225KJ1")




Opening and closing all the doors in the house



Reorganizing the cabinets


Doing the dishes
Such a hard workin boy!



No comments: