Friday, June 12, 2009

"I guess I like her..."

I'm happy to say that Dylan is really starting to like his little sister!! At first he didn't pay any attention to her, but was obviously jealous and extra needy for mommy's attention. I would try to get him to kiss her and he would have nothing to do with that! It is really cute though, now that he is getting used to her and she is doing more interesting things like smiling and squealing. When she cries he runs to her to push her swing or bounce the bouncy chair. He gives her the binky, well really he shoves it in her mouth, but it's the thought that counts! If we get in the car without Maya he says her name over and over, like we are forgetting her. And he has finally got her name right- it went from My, to My-I, and now finally Maya! Yay!

No comments: