Now I am supposed to write 7 things about myself and then pass this on to 7 other bloggers. Here goes...
1. I love to write, it’s the best way I express myself and it gives me clarity. Someday I hope to publish something. Not sure what… a children’s book maybe.
2. I like almost every movie I see, but I LOVE the movie School of Rock. I can watch it over and over and laugh out loud every time. Jack Black cracks me up.
3. I like to be by myself. I think I could take a vacation (a short one) by myself and be totally content. Especially if it was the beach. But then I’d be so happy to come home to my family.
4. I love to watch America’s Most Wanted. I truly think that someday I will catch one of those criminals!
5. Every room in my house is painted a different color. I love color on my walls! I think the name of the paint color influences my choice almost as much as the way it looks on the wall. Family room: Pompei Orange. Kitchen: Flame. Office: Ruskin Room Green. Entry Way: Patchwork Plum. Playroom: Mocha Java. Maya’s Room: Pink Chiffon/Sage Sweater/Uplifting (yellow). Dylan’s Room: Kenswick Brown/Spanish Bluebell. Hall Bath: Lightweight Beige. Master Bed/Bath: Rookwood Blue-Green.
6. A Kelly Clarkson song was playing on the radio in the operating room when both of my children were born! I couldn’t believe that! It’s a good thing I like her music!
7. Someday I hope to adopt a child. Not a baby, an older child. It’s something that’s been on my heart since I was a teenager. I feel like there are so many kids in need of a family, how could I NOT do it?
Now I'm passing this on to these 7 Beautiful Bloggers:



2 comments:
Oh how fun to read your 7 things! I love AMW too! I watch it every week! I like to be alone also. It was great getting to know you a little more :)
Love all these things. I like the 7 things idea. Of course, I am intrigued by the adoption thing. We'll need to talk about that sometime. Exciting.
Post a Comment