Here he is working hard in the "Texture Cafe". It has every kitchen tool imaginable and all sorts of fabric pieces to make whatever delicious creation they can think of!
Next is "Pedal Power". Here they ride through a little course and through the "car wash"!
"Pit Stop" had to be Dylan's favorite place in the museum. There was a motorcyle and this cool race car to sit in. There was also a three leveled race track to climb up and then launch the cars down. He could have stayed here all day.
This is "The Grand Ballroom". Ramps, tunnels, balls...endless entertainment for a little boy!
I don't know what this was called but it reminded me of "Plinko" from "The Price is Right"!
Maya loved watching all the kids and buzzing activity around her. There was a great area for babies and toddlers as well. Daddy had the camera when I took her, so I didn't get any pictures there.



2 comments:
It's been awhile since we've been there, but the pics brought back memories. Anna loved the food section...cooking and shopping. Toby liked the grand ballroom, and I have to say I could have stayed there for a long time too. I was fascinated by the setup. Glad you had fun!
Oh how fun! Which museum is it? I'd love to take the girls :)
Post a Comment